Thursday, July 14, 2011

Summer Cryx && Summer Circle

Hi all.

Summer is here! In sweden that means lots of rain and vacation. I started mine this Monday and have spent the last few days in horizontal position. However, now Im back home and have dug out the miniatures I want to work on these weeks. The list goes on and on and on and on...





I got my 30 (!) McThralls and the second unit of Necrosurgeon with stich Thralls last week. In addition to this I have 11 Bane Thralls with UA I want to paint. And what goes great with banes? A banelord you say?! Tartarus is assambled and is waiting for his base.

The first version of Skarre has a great base reminicent of the one my Seether got and on top of this I need to paint my Nightmare and a Harrower I have on my shelf.

But to start with Im gonna finish my last 10 miniatures for the Circle: eKaya and her pet wolf Laris, 3 skinwalkers, a woldwyrd and 4 tharn Bloodtrackers.

All in all, about 60-70 miniatures. Time to get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment