Sunday, July 31, 2011

MechThralls Assembely-style Painting Step-by-Step Part 3

The saga of thirty Thralls contiues

Step 6: Tubes
This is a simple step. Paint them pink and wash with lilac wash. If you want to you can then go back and highlight or drybrush them, but this is enough for me.

Step 7: Glow from the eyes
I first paint all the areas that shall glow white. Then I wash with GW green wash.
 I also apply a thin layer, the brush is almost dry at this point, of the wash to the areas I want to reflect this glow. After this I again paint white the areas I want to be the brightest.
After some touching up and further highlight of the skin they are done.
Fisnished
After finishing the bases the units looks like this.

Now I have to finish the front arc marking and re-seal them, since I got them all f-ed up by using spray sealer. Not to worry, I shall un-ruin them :)

All in all I think I spent maybe 1-1,5 hours per model. And Im happy with how they turned out. Till next time.

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment