Thursday, March 3, 2011

Update on Space-wolf

Hi all.

Made some progress on my space wolf last night. Did some high lightning on his armour and also his face. neither the armour nor the face is finished but rather I will work on them as he progresses. I have a faint idea (getting stronger) that I will have his armour much in this strong contrast as it is now and do some work on the base as if he is howling in the moonlight. But, who knows.

Pictures? Pictures!








You like?

Also this morning I woke early and could not go back to sleep. I tossed and turned for a while then I went out on ebay on a shopping spree. Found this dude who has everything plastic GW in bits. Sooo awesome. Ordered a high High Elf on Griffin from the a box set, a space wolf terminator with power claws (called that?), heads w/o helmet to put in said armour and a Ork Boss from the Assault on Black Reach box set. Golden Demon, here I come ;)

1 comment:

  1. Kul att du gillar leksaken du fick ;D - Å kul att få se lite av dina alster.
    Å du, lycka till med jobbet.
    kram

    ReplyDelete