Friday, March 25, 2011

WIP Njal Stormcaller and finished DeathJack

Hi all. Took a complete break from packing my stuff into boxes today. Got some painting done instead. I finished the Deathjack and managed to snap some pictures of it and the progress I made this week on Njal (not much there though).

The Death Jack is painted for the table. I was, at first, gonna paint my cryx to my highest standard but since my Circle Orboros also is of that standard I figured, f*** it!  I wanna play with my toys and am doing a compromise between speed and greatness. Still, I think it looks sharp anyhow. Ahem. No more bragging and slapping myself on the shoulder (both things frowned upon in Sweden :) )
So there he is in all his glory. Lots of chipping and damages allready but hes ready for the table. He is!! :) 

And finally, Njal:
He got his arms on and almost painted. Now I have to decide if I want battle wear and damages on it or not. I kind of like it clean but there is a lot of open spaces and areas to deal with. Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment