Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Games Workshop games may suck but they do know how to sculpt

Thats right! The Games Workshop game, Warhammer 40K released, for pre-order, their latest codex and the models for the new army. Grey knights look freakin' awesome! Just look at this bitching monstrosity!!

The collector in me wants to build an Grey Wolf army. How sweet. I really need to finish my ongoing projects. If only.


Im rambling. So, over to Njal. He's moving along steady. I have a bit of focus elsewhere right now, as I am moving soon and have to start packing and also Im going away for nine days Friday. But today I put a little effort into him. The picture below shows some of the progress, a bit of another project (Cryx Death Jack)  and also why I always am disappointed in the quality of my pictures. I will explain the last in a bit.
 I am happy of how the model is progressing but as I stated above, not of my photo skills. Or lack thereof. This is almost how he looks. Almost exactly like he looks. A closer look.


Really nice. So, why do it get all f-ed up and fugly when I use my photobox (see below for reference)? It pisses me off that I cant take better pictures. But im sure it is just a matter of practise. So, expect more photos!! :D
And after this I primed, base coated and glued the arms to the model. So, progress till now and the last fo a couple of weeks (oh, how will he fare in the move?? :S)

No comments:

Post a Comment