Monday, February 28, 2011

Pushweek OVER! - WIP update on space wolf terminator

The push is over. I have taken pictures of the models but I did it last night after a week of painting and a weekend of gaming I was to tired to make them any good. I am embarresed to post them here so I just link to a fourmpost of them here.

On another note, I could not keep my hands of the airbrush when I came home last night and made some progress on the spacewolf (have forgotten his name). I airbrushed some dark blue and medium grey up to really light grey on him and below is the result.

He is somewhat light now in color so I think I need to shade him a little bit with a darker grey. And also I need to fix a couple of spots where the airbrush techniqe, or the lack thereof is showing




But all in all Im happy with how I am progressing in the airbrush field. Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment