Friday, February 11, 2011

And so it begins...

Im out of work. Well, Im out of school. I still have a part time job at a local electronics chain but I have no school. Being a grown man with ADHD or DAMP or some such disorder I feel the need to keep doing stuff anyway. All the time. Constantly. So, why not start a blog? About that which I constatly do: paint and sculpt. And play. Games such as this:

Warmachine is the game of the day and the figures in the game and how I paint them will be the stuff I mainly write about. I hope I will write about it anyway. 

During this blog I will talk about my ongoing project, past projects, tournaments I attend, games that interest me and hopefully along the way I will tell the tale of how I went from painting like this

(though not at all bad) to this:



(Which is allot better).
Enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment