Monday, February 14, 2011

Taking the airbrush for a spinn

I just graduated about a 2 weeks ago. My lovely parents got me an airbrush as a present. I have just been trying it out on paper and stuff a couple of times, but have been itching to try it on some miniature. Tonight was the night. I started with a Seether but with horrible result. I resprayed him white and decided to doodle on some paper for a while. After about a hour a bone jack caught my eye and well here's what happened to it...





It is not awesome. It is however my second attempt and I am happy with how it turned out. I think that with practise (lots of practise) this will be a very, very useful tool in the box. 

I think I should mention that the only parts that will remain purple is the "plates" with the highlight on them. The rest of the purple is just me being sloppy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment