Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ongoing Projects - Future Projects

Am sitting in my sofa trying not to fall asleep while waiting...for something...

Today I picked up my first Games Workshop figure.
Does this finally make me a serious painter? Me buying a figure I won't play with, one just for painting and showing off. Well, no.

Did I buy it just cause I thought it is pretty and I would love to paint it? No, not only thus. Maybe, one day, I will tell you the rest of my reasons for purchasing this figure and planing to paint him, but not today. Today I will talk about my ongoing projects, and I still have time before my waiting is up, future projects as well.

PROJECTS
  1. Finish two 50 points lists/armys for Circle Orboros. (6 minatures left after finishing the wolf rider above)
  2. Two 50 points lists/army's for Cryx. (something like 30 miniatures left, all bought and paid for though) 
  3. A startbox for Firestorm Armada
  4. Njal Stormcaller. To my very best standard. I wanna place him in the high 8's on CMON. 
  5. Pillars of Salt markers for Moshar (a circle warlock)
  6. Paint Moshar the desert walker
Each of these, especially the first two, has or has had, a couple of sub-projects. E.g paint 5 wolf riders (urkh! hate those guys...). But the thing is, I wanna evolve as a painter. I want to start devoting more time to each miniature and to do that I feel the need to finish the miniatures I have bought for my army's. And another problem is that there will be new blisters of figures in my drawers before I have finished them. I just know it. 
Anyhow. This is how Njal looked after a good old rubbing down with steel wool. Now my waiting is up. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment