Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New place, new town, new job, new update

Oh boy have I been busy. I am tired to the bones. Have moved boxes for the entire last week, moved in to a new place Thursday and started a new job Friday. The whole weekend was spent more or less unpacking and then more newness on Monday. The work has been flying around my head at home...and...enough complaining.  I got some paint on my Spacewolf today. He is soon done, he gots some minor touch ups to get and his crow still need to be painted, but I am shelving him for now. I have about 12 models I want to paint till Swedish Masters the 22 April. We'll see :)

Updates!! Pictures!!!





As seen, I went for the battle damage. Need to work on that some more in the future but, Im sort of new :)

A disappointment hit me when I checked in to CMON and found this guy, painted buy one of my absolute favourite painters. To make matters worse, another one of my idols started a project I have been planning for a while. Aarrgh... But, it might mean I'm on the right track, model-wise...?

1 comment:

  1. i love where this dude is going, good job on this one dude :D

    and if i can ask, what is it you work whit?

    ReplyDelete