Sunday, January 8, 2012

Minis and plans. Miniplans.

I currently own 4 cryx models that lack paint. Four! Thats it. And Im not planning on getting any more in the near future (but, the plans of mice and men and all that...)

What I am planning however is to enter the golden demon in, either the U.K or in Spain this year. If I enter in Spain I wont win in any category but I will get to see some of the absolutley best painted minis this year.

If I enter in the U.K I might have a chance. A snowballs chance in hell, but still. I would like to try :) I am really excited to start. I planned to finish the cryx before but I couldn't keep my hand out of the yar as it seem...

I am planning on entering in the category Duell and the blue foam is the first stages of the little diorama it will be.

see?

Wanna see earlier years entrys? Click THIS link.

See you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment