Tuesday, October 18, 2011

ork warboss WIP #3

It is nice to do something different. I have found some insperation and have returned to my orc warboss. He got some addinitonal paint today. Nice to take the camere, get some closeups and find the spots that need further work ;)
The model is part of my preparation for next years projects. I will enter a Golden Demon.

I KNOW! It is quite different from the gaming and painting of PP stuff that has been going on lately, but...I have to try it. I do love painting. So, a dash to finish some stuff for my cryx before the new year, then its Games Workshop all the way.

At least when it comes to painting. Maybee. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic work here. I always want to try painting a model in little bites, area by area, but it has yet to work out for me. One thing though: drill out the shoota barrels? I assume this is a future step as I can't imagine someone with as much eye for detail as you seem to have skipping something so easy.

    Shame about all that Cryx, but to each their own. The Motherland loves and requires all her children, wayward comrade. It's not too late to save yourself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. I have indeed drilled the barrel allready. But thanks for the tip. And I also have a huge collection of Khador, huge. However, I like playing with robots and Khador robots suck... :)

    ReplyDelete